Monday, April 21, 2008

Where is Waldo?

Long time, no post,

I know, I know – I have no Internet access at work and most of the time, when I get home, I’m tired of sitting at a computer and typing.

TRAINING RIDES, I have been doing one every Saturday, mostly Sonoma County Rides, but since I was at my Dad’s and dropped the propane tank on my foot, it has been challenging. I guess it threw everything out of whack, which made it a lot more work to ride the bike.

But, I think I’m in better shape for it (( I sure hope so)), also, I have not felt like going to the gym very much, only two days a week, but I am down to 182 pounds. YEAH!

It is only about six weeks to the ride now, and I’m starting to get excited.

Next weekend is the SF Bay Area’s Day of Ride. That is simulated day of the actual ride, supported with Rest Stops and sweep vehicles, and a little party at the end.

The weekend after that is the Jonathan Pon Memorial Ride, which is a two day supported ride, we ride to the Russian River, campout at a camp-sites in tents and then return the next day.

No comments: