Monday, May 19, 2008

The last ride

The last long ride

The last long ride before we get on our bikes and head to Los Angeles…

95 miles

The Golden Gate Bridge

Camino Alto Hill

Whites Hill

Nicasio Hill

Alps de Fromage (the Petaluma Cheese Factory Hill)

Marshall Wall

Olema Hill

White’s Hill

Camino Alto

Sausalito Hill

The Golden Gate Bridge

Nine Hills, and the Golden Gate Bridge

It was actually a good ride, I wasn’t that tired at the end, I did not push myself that hard, I just had a nice ride with my friends.

Every year, for fun, we have a theme, we are all riding with an action figure cable tied to the tops of our helmets, and we are going to call ourselves

“The League of Super Heroes “.

Mine will be Green Lantern, Emily is Wonder Woman, Beau well he wants a super hero that matches his bike which is blue and orange, so maybe I will have to paint one for him, and John, says Black or Red will do fine, I have a Superman in all Black so that is easy.

I forgot my camera, (I got up at 4 am to do this ride) so no pictures. It was cold as hell, when we started, and then it got hot, cold once again when we got to the top pf Marshall Wall, and the hot again, then freezing when we got back to the bridge. So all day it was on with the arm warmers and off again.

Yes I was tired, and I am so thankful that Cowboy had made dinner and it was waiting for me when I got home.

No comments: