Monday, June 16, 2008

So I Got Tagged

By that friend of mine Al who is sadistic and mean, he knows I’m brain dead right now, and now If I’m going to answer this I have to think. We can just forget witty that is just not me. However these are my answers. Should I tag some one? Hmm… nah.

Does someone love you?

Yes, I know it, I feel it, I embrace it, I relish it. And he of course is Cowboy

Do you know anyone named Dave?

I have known a couple of Daves, but I don’t know anyone right now who goes by Dave – I do know a David.

Ever kissed anyone with the name starting with a J?

We are talking about kissing, not some sweet little harmless peck on the cheek right? –

Well I used to date Jeff, the Sex was awesome and he did a layout for Men (I still have the issue somewhere) last time I saw him, he was saying to a friend of mine (I was in the restroom) “ Not only did he tear my heart out of my chest, he threw it on the ground and stomped all over it” – I’m sure he was talking about when I told him we could not have sex anymore, because the lust I felt for his body was confusing me about how I felt for us as a couple.

He was more of a big city limo guy, while I was more of a country boy. I also dated a James, but that was not the name he went by.

Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member?

Not that I know of, but some people thought some friends and I were brothers.

What color is your parents bathroom

I think it is a light blue, I should know this because I did some touch-up painting when I re-hung my Step-mom’s curtains (3 times) she kept moving them ((I called my Dad, and he said it was pale yellow, then he went and checked - it''s a pale lavender))

Do you think that hair extensions look skanky?

Haven’t really thought about it, but toupees do.

Are you named after a grandparent?

Nope, all of are named “M” – my real name is Matthew, but if I every change it I want to name myself after my grandpa on my Dad’s side – I didn’t know my mom’s parents

Say you were given a drug test right now. Would you pass or fail?

Pass

Are you taller than 5'6"?

by 2.75 inches (on a good day)

Do you know anyone in jail/prison?

Nope, but I know people who have been.

Ever see a dead body?

Yep, too many

Do you like the color green?

I dislike the color green – I was in the Army for 8 years, fatigues were all green then, and when I was a kid working at a hamburger joint, we painted all of the shelves a pale green, I was small enough to fit in the shelves, to reach way in the corners, breathing those fumes and seeing nothing but green, makes me not care for it.

What is your best friend’s Dad’s name?

Bill

How old are you?

51, going on 52.

Who was the last person to send you a text message?

AT & T

Ever drove into the ghetto to buy drugs?

No, I have my drugs delivered. - Though I used to deliver Marijuana for a suburban housewife from Palo Alto - sort of like "Weeds"

Last restaurant you went to?

Sake O – I had Spicy Shrimp & Sake of course

What is the weather like today?

Clear & Sunny, though not warm enough.

Last voice mail you received?

It would be from my brother Marvelous

What did you do yesterday?

Made Tequila & Lime Shrimp for a Father’s Day barbeque

What’s the first thing you would do with five million dollars?

Run away with Tater. – he is sexy and I like the way he writes (ha ha, nope, I'm just giving All a bad time) Your fibbing are you? I’d give half of it to Cowboy, and then buy myself a new car – a Mini-Cooper Convertible is the car of the week.

What nationalities are you?

Spanish & Italian is what I’m going to say – the family debate is still going on.

How many hours did you sleep for last night?

Probably about 5, I tried for six, but I spent an hour listening to Cowboy snore. It used to bother the hell out of me, but then I decided to focus on how much he loves me. Now if I can only get him to stop kicking me in his sleep.

Any upcoming concerts you want to attend?

Bette Midler

Who’s the last person that you felt was stalking you?

Anthony, a cute 27 year old from New York, who I met on the ride and he instantly got the hots for me. I think he wanted me to do him in my tent. – Well actually he did., but I didn’t.

Have you ever been on your school’s track team

Nope, running is not my thing.

What jewelry are you wearing?

A watch my Dad gave me, a copper bracelet that Cowboy bought for me, and a wedding ring

If all of your friends were going on a road trip, would you?

Sure, I’m open to going places, doesn’t matter where. (if I can get the time off)

How much money do you have?

Enough for my needs, enough for my true desires, enough to give gifts to those I care about, not enough to give every place and everyone my heart desires, not enough to indulge my every senseless desire, not enough to spend on those who will not do for themselves.

Do you swear at your parents?

Nope, not ever, not even under my breath.

Is your phone right beside you?

My cell phone is glued to my hip

Have you cried today?

I have cried about 14 times today, reading the discussion boards for the AIDS-Lifecycle, the thanks and heartfelt good wishes from the riders to the roadies and the roadies to the riders, people sharing why they rode, the people they wish to remember.

Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?

Sure

Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?

I don’t untie my shoes until I need to put them back on. When going out I wear Cowboy boots.

What is the color of your bed sheets?

Champagne, 1500 thread count – but I actually bought them for Cowboy, he is into sheets. I like dark colors, he likes light.

Have you ever crawled through a window?

When I was young, my bedroom was on the second floor, I would often forget my keys, so I d get the ladder out of our orchard and set it up against the house and crawl in my bedroom window – then go downstairs, unlock the door and put the ladder away

Are you photogenic?

Sometimes I am surprised when someone takes a photo I like, but I aint no model.

What’s your star sign?
Leo

Where do you spend most of your money?

Rent and car payments

What was the last thing you did?

Unlike a certain someone I’m not going to say “ Pressed "Enter" after writing the last answer. – I‘ll say looked outside at the hunky blond number who is installing carpet in the brand new apartments next door

Do you have a tattoo?

On my left tricep/bicep - an Arthame floating on a Sun

Is there a secret you’ve never told any of your friends?

Yes – and it is going to remain a secret.

Have you ever told someone you loved them but didn’t mean it?

Yes,

Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?

Yes I have, I think, no actually I think I said, screw this, and stepped outside of the vehicle. I have changed my clothes in a tank however.

What are you doing in 2008?

Blogging, painting, riding a bike.

What is your ring tone?

Like my Red dress - Classic

What were you doing at 2am last night?

Sleeping

Are your parents married/divorced/separated?

My dad was divorced once, wife two (Step Mom #1) is dead, he is remarried again. My Mom never remarried. My step mom (#1 Step mom) was married 8 times before she married my dad. They were married 34 years before she died.

What are you doing tonight?

Cuddling – our code word for sex.

What are you doing tomorrow?

Cuddling – our code word for sex.

Who did you last message on Myspace?


Andrew – if I have Myspace – I forget these things

What’s your opinion on sex without emotional commitment?

Great! If you can do it, lots of people can’t

Does it annoy you when someone says they’ll call but never do?

It doesn’t annoy me, more likes disappoints me.

What did you dress up as for your first Halloween?

I have no idea.

Favorite Disney movie?

Disney's Emmy-winning update of Rodgers and Hammerstein's classic fairy tale, Cinderella (Brandy) believes in the impossible, and not even a wicked stepmother and stepsisters can keep her from her prince. Whitney Houston as the fairy godmother heads an all-star cast that includes Paolo Montalban, Bernadette Peters, Whoopi Goldberg and Jason Alexander.

Feel free to add your answers to any and all questions on your own site, or in the comments.

No comments: