Wednesday, July 2, 2008

STROKE IT!

Caress it, take it in your hands and handle it gently.

I’m talking about pet peeves of course. ((of course, I would be calmer if I didn’t let these things bother me))

My favorite pet peeves are:

1. When someone walks all the way to the door and can’t decide to go in or out, blocking it for others folks while they try to decide.

2. When someone walks up to the fax machine, looks at it, sees that nothing is on it and then asks, “Did a fax for me come?

3. When someone is looking for paperwork, makes all sorts of noise while looking for the paper-work, so you finally say “Write me a note about what your looking for and I’ll find it for you” and they reply, “I don’t want to bother you” then they proceed to ask all sorts of questions about where the paperwork might be filed.

4. When someone (who can drive in the commute lane, fast lane or the slow lane) drives slowly in the fast car lane, instead of moving over to the slow lane.

5. When you get an email from an old friend, asking if this email address is correct, you reply " yes" and ask them how they are doing etc, and you never hear from them again.

No comments: