Tuesday, March 11, 2008

2nd Sonoma County Ride

Last Weekends ride was awesome, it was only 41 miles, but lots of hills, I still hate them, don’t like them, but I’m getting better and faster.

I was the third one back in, back a complete hour faster than Cowboy thought I’d be, so that was nice.

I didn’t take many pictures this time, just three of us in the parking lot, so I won’t bore you with those.

I did ride behind this guy, well I will just say he was an inspiration to keep up with, and I am talking scenery here.

It sure took my mind off the hills.

He was riding with a slower group, so after lunch, I left him behind. Or I should say he stayed behind with them.

There was a number of times where members of our group, went off, taking a wrong turn, so a couple of times you have to chase them down and yell for them to stop and come back.

That made the ride more exciting, that was it, another training ride under my belt.

No comments: