Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Yeah, I know long time - no post

I’ve been busy – no, every thing is just fine.

March 15th, I went on another training ride, lots of hills, not big ones, just little rollers, the kind I like. They are just short enough, that you can say to yourself;

“If I push myself I can make it up without slowing down”

And then you roll down the other side and see another short one, so you say to yourself;

“Well if I get up enough speed going down, I can coast up most of the way”

So you end up giving yourself a nice workout, but you don’t notice it until you get home and you are all worn out.

Large Hills, you tend to say, “Well I just have to get to the top”

So that was a nice ride, lots of fun. Last week’s ride was a San Francisco Ride, We start out at the Sports Basement at the Presidio, and ride out around the Nicasio reservoir and back again, that was 68 miles, nice ride, and I could tell that the Stairmaster is helping out on those hills. Though it was nice, I didn’t take many pictures. Sometimes, even though I’m enjoying the scenery, and I might say to myself, that this would be a great pic, I just don’t want to stop and get the camera out.

Last Thursday, March 20th, Cowboy and I celebrated six years together. It has been an amazing, fulfilling relationship. He is unselfish, supportive, accepting and encourages me to do what is best for me.


Pictures from March 15th







No comments: