Thursday, March 13, 2008

Circle of Happiness

No matter how much I might bitch (about getting up so early, when she gets her internal clock confused), something that delights me everyday is the joy that my little dog displays when she is fed her breakfast in the morning...



After I let her out to do her business in the morning, she barks at the door to be let in. But she is not allowed to bark, so I say "Toshi" then she stops barking, but she then starts mumbling, and making little moaning noises, like she is bitching me out.



Once she is through the door she runs as fast as her little legs let her. almost like flying. along the way she has to stop and chase her tail (well she would chase her tail if she could see it), she goes in a little circle and continues on her run to her dog bowl.




There she sits down, because I always make her sit, but she is so excited that she scoots closer and closer to the bowl. trying to get as close to it as she can before I call her name in warning "Tosh"

After her breakfast (and dinner too) she walks back into the kitchen in the hope that I dropped some of her dog food.



Once she has inspected the kitchen she runs to me on the couch, so that she may sit on my lap while I start my morning mediation.



That always starts my day off right.

Anyhow, here's what is being said about happiness over at the blog, Kicking Tina

No comments: