Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yawn

It was an uneventful weekend, actually now that I think about it, it wasn’t.

And that reminds me why I started blogging; so that when people asked me I would not have to say “nothing”.

I could say do you read my blog? Or I could read it myself and remember. Maybe the act of blogging helps you remember.

Anyway, last Saturday we had a nice couple over from church. They live in the same housing complex as us, and I think Jerry went to one of the same classes (at church) that Cowboy did.

I made Stacked Chicken Enchiladas with Mushroom Crostini’s as appetizers. We don’t really socialize with them, but when we are walking the dog, we tend to run into them while they are taking a walk after dinner, so over time, you get to talking to them and finally we decided to have them over for dinner.

I ended up cooking all day, not that I was cooking all day, but since I made everything from scratch (except for the cheese), there is lots of chopping and of course clean the house, do some maintenance in the yard, etc. I was pretty busy.

Dinner was nice, and I’m sure we will have them over again.

-

Sunday, we went to San Francisco, the Castro, to do some shopping, and play “Whom would you do?”

The game is played like this; you go to a bar that has a central point where people are walking back and forth, and then as they go by, you say to your partner or the person you are playing with, “Would you do him?”

I know it seems like turns people into pieces of meat, but I think it is a harmless game.

I know that people are really based on how they act, react etc., that is what really turns me on.

-

On another note, I developed a rash, that has slowly taken over my body, it is not a hideous rash ((Cowboy could not even find it at first, by sight or touch)) that is disfiguring, just an itchy rash that is driving me crazy. At first I thought is was just from working out, but after it not going away and getting worse over a couple of days.

I thought it was from my drugs, so I looked up the side effects and come to find out a rash is one of the side effects (so is depression), and it said, to call the doctor right away if a rash develops, (or if you feel like committing suicide) but after going to the doctor, he thinks it isn't that, that I have a virus that is causing it.

Anyway, all I can do for it, is take Benydrl and Claritin, dust myself with Gold Bond medicated powder, and take soothing baths in Aveeno. All that is for the Itch, the rash itself just has to work its way out of my system.

No comments: