Saturday, August 16, 2008

A passing glance

You glanced my way, and I caught you looking, what was it you were looking at I wondered?

More importantly why?

What did you want, if anything? Were you just comparing bodies like all guys in the gym do, or was something else on your mind?

At first, I thought it was just that straight guy checking out the muscles, where one wonders, are my muscles bigger than yours?

But you kept looking, always looking away when I looked in your direction.

I caught your eyes a couple of times, maybe holding them a bit too long before you looked away, but I did not nod or smile. I thought you noticed that I was looking too, but maybe you didn’t think that I was looking at you. I hope I didn’t make you uncomfortable.

You don’t have as many muscles as the guys I’m usually interested in, but I could see the hair on your chest peaking out from underneath your white tank top. I could see that you had some definition, that your belly was smaller than mine, perhaps it was the age difference. How old are you, 26-32 or older perhaps, I hope not younger?

As I worked out, I looked over every once in awhile, and you were still taking glances now and then, too often for me to think that you were straight.

That made me think, about your body, that your pecs would feel nice under my hands. I had a hard time trying to see your legs, as your shorts went all the way to your knees, so it was hard to tell what your thighs would have felt like.

But I liked the way your shorts draped over the curves of your ass, I wondered if it was hairy or smooth. What would it be like to rest my head on the plumpness of it, perhaps while you were reading?

What would it feel like to feel your body underneath mine?

Just thoughts,

Just glances traded back and forth...

No comments: